For inquiry, please fill out the form below.
The objective of this Site is to introduce service and business of Cotolier Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "we").
Cotolier Inc.30-2, Kitashirakawa Senouchi-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, 606-8253 Japan
- Personal Information Policy
- We shall promote the protection of personal information by prescribing a policy on the protection of personal information as follows, establishing a framework for the protection of personal information, and ensuring that all employees are aware of the importance of and initiatives undertaken with respect to the protection of personal information.
- Management of Personal Information
- We shall implement the necessary measures to maintain a security system, develop a management system, and thoroughly educate employees. In addition, we will implement safety measures to maintain strict control of personal information in order to maintain the personal information of clients in an accurate and up-to-date state and prevent personal information from being improperly accessed, misplaced, damaged, altered, or leaked.
- Collection of Personal Information
- If you contact us through the "Contact" page of the Site, please be aware that you may provide us with your personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information by which you may be identified. If you provide us with such personal information, we will use such information within the scope of your purpose only.
- Prohibiting the disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- We shall appropriately manage personal information obtained from a client and shall refrain from disclosing personal information to a third party unless any of the following applies:
・Personal information is to be disclosed to a business to which operations are outsourced by the Company in order to provide service desired by the client
・The client agrees to allow personal information to be disclosed
・ Disclosure is mandated by law.
- Safety measures applicable to personal information
- We take thoroughgoing security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Disclosure or Correction of Personal Information
- Where a client requests that personal information corresponding to the client be checked, revised, or deleted, we shall accommodate the request upon verifying that the requesting party is in fact the client.
- We will continuously revise and improve its personal information policy in order to effectively protect personal information in accordance with future changes in laws or circumstances.
- For further information, please contact us: